itSMF Estonia will be holding its annual conference at the Swissotel in Tallinn on the 8th of December. The title of this year’s conference is “The ITSM All Stars Edition”, where every session is pitched as a “keynote”.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
- Opening Address – Kaimar Karu, itSMF Estonia
- Getting Corporate Self-Service Right in the Long Shadow Cast by Consumer-World Exemplars – Stephen Mann, ITSM.tools
- ITIL Practitioner walks: Communication – Rui Soares, itSMF Portugal
- Service Integration And Management In Real Life – Jacob Andersen, Syscom AS
- Consider using your ITSM tool beyond IT? Do your homework first! – Elina Pirjanti, Cognizant
- Leveraging Cynefin for decision-making – Dave Snowden, Cognitive Edge
- Bringing ITIL Practitioner to life with Lego Serious Play – Christian Tijsman, Connect the Dots
- Knowledge sharing does not make you less important! – Paula Määttänen, Symfoni ESM
- How good is your IT? – Zdenek Kvapil, Q4IT
- Correlating performance metrics to troubleshoot user experience? So 2015! – Pritt Potter, Plumbr
- ITIL Practitioner and the Three Ways of DevOps – Stuart Rance, Optimal Service Management
A full overview and content summary can be found here.
I will be attending from ITSM.tools, along with Stephen Mann and Stuart Rance. Let us know in the comments if you’re planning on attending too.
It’s no secret that the itSMF Estonia conference is one of my favourite IT service management (ITSM) global events. The location is stunning (if you’ve never been to Tallinn then I highly recommend that you add it to your list), the content is exceptional, and the cost is minimal whilst value is exceptionally high. In fact, even with flights and accomodation, to travel to this conference from where we are in England is actually significantly cheaper than attending most ITSM events in the UK (with the exception of SITS). So, in all seriousness, check this conference out.